Teacher Registrant’s Terms & Conditions
The website of MQ Studio Limited provides services for a registrant, is referred to as “MQ Studio”.
In these Terms and Conditions, each person submitting a registration of the website is referred to as “Teacher Registrant”.
- A Teacher, submits a registration as be a Teacher Registrant should be aged 18
- MQ Studio reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Teacher Registrants. If
MQ Studio has reasonable grounds to believe that a Teacher Registrant does not
meet the eligibility requirements in, or has breached any of these Terms and
Conditions, MQ Studio may disqualify, suspend or cancel the registration of, or
refuse participation in the Website.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, each Teacher Registrant may register for
himself/herself only. MQ Studio may make available to the Teacher Registrant for
- Teacher Registrants may register for the Website by visiting
www.mqstudo.com.hk/ (“Website”) and submit the requested information in
accordance with the instructions therein.
- By registering, the Teacher Registrant represents and warrants that MQ Studio
has obtained the consent and agreement for the collection and use of his/her
personal information; and to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Teacher
Registrant must not register for others. MQ Studio is not responsible for obtaining
the consent or prove the truth of such consent.
- Registration for the Website (including any change of information submitted in
the registration) must be completed with true information. MQ Studio reserves
the right to disqualify any misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or
- Teacher Registrant is responsible for attending each Class Session on time. By
accepting a Class Session, Teacher Registrant has to attend the class on time. If
there is any challenge to attend the class, Teacher Registrant has to notify MQ
Studio as soon as possible to seek for rescheduling of class. However, it is
subject to availability of the Student Registrant. Fail to notify MQ Studio, without
acknowledgment from MQ Studio will result in no call no show scenario. MQ
Studio may disqualify, suspend or cancel the registration of, or refuse
participation in the Website. If there is class deposit to be collected, an amount of
MQ Studio Limited (Jul 2021) Teacher TnC – EN (v1)
the class payment will be collected as punishment. Teacher Registrant is
obligated to offer schedule options for class rescheduling.
- For each Teacher Registrant, a true and accurate e-mail address must be
submitted. MQ Studio will send an e-mail to such e-mail address confirming the
permission for the relevant registration in the Website. MQ Studio reserves the
right to disqualify any Teacher Registrant from the Website if objection from the
use of email address is received.
- Class or Payment Notice will be sent to each Teacher Registrant to the email
address provided during registration on the Site. If any Teacher Registrant fails to
(a) receive the notice as a result of his/her failure to provide his/her correct
contact information, (b) does not attend the Website, or (c) fails to comply with
these Terms and Conditions or the terms and conditions in the notice, the class
deposit may be forfeited by MQ Studio without any arrangement compensation or
refund of paid class deposit. Teacher Registrant is obligated to offer schedule
options for class rescheduling and obligated for any potential loss of MQ Studio.
- Neither MQ Studio nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any failure to
notify any Teacher Registrant, whether such failure is caused by MQ Studio’s or
any of its affiliates’ negligence or otherwise.
- If the Teacher Registrant does not attend the Class Session (as a result of
reasons described in paragraphs 7 – 11, or for any other reason such as teacher
availability/ technical/ internet challenge) Teacher Registrant is obligated to
arrange substitute class and MQ Studio may disqualify the same registration
submitted by such Teacher Registrant from the Website. This will result in, but
not limited to a payment of a class deducted from the class deposit. The Teacher
Registrant may compensate all the potential loss inherits to MQ Studio.
- If the Teacher Registrant does not attend the Class Session due to sickness,
doctor certificate is required to present and obligated to arrange substitute class.
Failure to provide will result in a payment of a class deducted from the class
- Except as otherwise specifically amended by these Terms and Conditions,
- A Teacher Registrant who accepted a particular Class Session and subsequently
wishes to change for a different date or time must request for change to new
Class Session. MQ Studio will notify the success or failure for such change by
email. However, MQ Studio reserves the right to not accept the change and may
result in a payment of a class deducted from the class deposit.
- All services developed & provided by Teacher Registrant, the product to be sold
and the student records are property under MQ Studio. Teacher Registrant
should not duplicate the service, sale any product to student or Student
Registrant, or misuse the student record. Teacher Registrant should not contact
student or Student Registrant in any situation, all communication should go thru
MQ Studio. Fail to do so will result in forfeiting all class deposit paid by the
MQ Studio Limited (Jul 2021) Teacher TnC – EN (v1)
Teacher Registrant, and compensation will be claimed with any potential loss by
- Teacher Registrant is admitted to attend the Class only for the Class Session
and such personal identification as MQ Studio may require. MQ Studio may
refuse admission to the Class Session if the Teacher Registrant fails to present
such personal identification.
- The Class Session registration only admits Teacher Registrant registered in the
registration and is not for sale, and is non-transferable, non-refundable, nonexchangeable either in whole or in part, for cash, or any other items.
- Any Class Deposit are not for transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Admission to the Class Session requires advance booking. By registering for this
Website, each of the Teacher Registrant represents and warrants that he/she
has read and agrees to the Terms and Conditions available at
http://www.mqstudio.com.hk, which are incorporated into these Terms and
Conditions by reference. If any Teacher Registrant in a registration has any
statement in the relevant terms and conditions is or becomes untrue at any time
before or during his/her visit to the Website, MQ Studio reserves the right to
refuse Class Session admission for the Teacher Registrant or to require such
Teacher Registrant already admitted to leave the Class Session without refund or
- Any purchase of product is an agreement between the Teacher Registrant & MQ Studio, MQ Studio reserves the right to not accept exchange, return of product, or cancellation of order and not liable to refund or compensation.
- If product is not available for sale for any reason specifically provided for in these Terms and Conditions including but not limited to shipping, stock availability, mistaken data & record, MQ Studio will refund for paid product, however, will not compensate any losses, claims or expenses of whatever nature arising directly or indirectly from any breach of order.
- All expenses not specifically provided for in these Terms and Conditions
including but not limited to transportation to class, internet service, gadgets,
application, insurance, service charges and telephone calls, are the Student’s
- Teacher Registrant understands and agrees that MQ Studio may make photographs, videotapes, audio and/or other multimedia recordings (collectively, “Materials”) of the Students during their participation in the Website, and the Students agree that the Materials shall be the sole property of the Company and may be used, reproduced and/or retained for any purpose and in any manner, MQ Studio Limited (Jul 2021) Teacher TnC – EN (v1) medium and format without incurring any liability to the Students or any person (including the requirement to pay any compensation in respect of such use of the Materials). Teacher Registrant further agrees to waive, unconditionally, irrevocably, and without further payment, all moral rights and author’s rights of a similar kind in relation to the Materials.
- Each Teacher Registrant fully indemnifies MQ STUDIO, its affiliates, and the
directors, officers or employees of each, against all actions, losses, claims,
damages, costs and expenses of whatever nature arising directly or indirectly
from any breach of any representation or warranty or any Terms or Conditions
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, MQ Studio shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage (whether caused by the negligence of MQ Studio or otherwise) or any personal injury or death arising (whether directly or indirectly) from or in connection with the Website including, but not limited to, loss of income, profits or goodwill, any loss or damage arising from any failure to receive or process any registration; any computer, telecommunications or equipment failure or malfunction; any deficiency or inadequacy of service rendered by any third party; or any notice which is misdirected or lost in the postal system even if MQ Studio has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- All payment is in Hong Kong Dollars, if there is any overseas transaction, on day
bank transfer rate will be calculated by the payment transaction agent.
- By submitting or agreeing to the submission of a registration for the Website,
each Teacher Registrant represents that he/she has read and understood and
agrees to comply with, and procure his/her children to comply with, these Terms
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance
with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s
Republic of China (“HKSAR”).
- The Website is organized in accordance with the laws of the HKSAR only. Those
who choose to participate in the Website do so on their own initiative and are
responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are
- In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions and all other
matters relating to a registration or the Website, the decision of MQ Studio shall
be final. MQ Studio’s interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be final
MQ Studio Limited (Jul 2021) Teacher TnC – EN (v1)
- In the event any conflict arises between the English version and any version in
any other language into which these Terms and Conditions have been translated,
the English language version shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between MQ Studio and
each Teacher Registrant respectively. A person who is not a party to this
agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties)
Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this
Personal Data Collection Statement
All personal data collected in connection with the Website may be used for all purposes
in connection with the Website including, without limitation, the processing of the
Students’ enquiries regarding Teacher Registrants in the Website and any arrangement
in connection with the Website; enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings; sending
administrative materials to Students; our internal business and administrative purposes,
research and statistical purposes, the detection, prevention and control of disease, in the
furtherance of public health and safety, and for capacity control or other directly related
purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the
mandatory fields is necessary. If a Teacher Registrant does not provide such personal
data, we may not be able to provide student with the products or services requested.
Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid
purposes, or such other persons as required by law, including without limitation
authorities and government departments which require such information for
administration of public health. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data
may be transferred can be found at www.mqstudio.com.hk. By participating in the
Website, each Teacher Registrant consents to the use and transfer of the personal data
set out in this Terms & Conditions. Questions about this Terms & Conditions and
requests for access to or correction of personal data held by us shall be made by
sending an e-mail to our Personal Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.