Student Registrant’s Terms & Conditions
The website of MQ Studio Limited provides services for a registrant, is referred to as “MQ Studio”.
In these Terms and Conditions, each person submitting a registration of the website is
referred to as “Student Registrant”; and the Student Registrant or the children of
Student Registrants are collectively referred to as “Student”.
- Only the following persons may be a Student Registrant
(a) a parent, submit a registration as be a Student Registrant (or if he/she is aged
below 13, his/her parent or legal guardian may submit a registration on
his/her behalf); or
(b) a student, submit a registration as be a Student Registrant aged at 13 or
- Each Student Registrant may register for up to [four] students aged below 13.
- MQ Studio reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Student Registrant. If
MQ Studio has reasonable grounds to believe that a Student Registrant or a
Student does not meet the eligibility requirements in, or has breached any of
these Terms and Conditions, MQ Studio may disqualify, suspend or cancel the
registration of, or refuse participation in the Website by, the Student Registrant
and or the Student in the same registration.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, each Student Registrant may register for
himself/herself or their children as MQ Studio may make available to the
Students for registration.
- Registrants may register for the Website by visiting www.mqstudo.com.hk/
(“Website”) and submit the requested information in accordance with the
- By registering for children, the Student Registrant represents and warrants that
he/she has obtained the consent and agreement of such Student (a) for the
Student Registrant to submit registration for the Website on the Student’s behalf;
(b) for the collection and use of his/her personal information; and (c) to be bound
by these Terms and Conditions. If the Student is aged below 18, the Student
Registrant further represents and warrants that he/she is either the legal
guardian of such Student, or he/she has obtained the consent from the legal
guardian of such Student for the matters set out in this Terms and
Conditions. Student Registrants must not register for any Student or submit
information of such Student without their consent. Student Registrant shall obtain,
and MQ Studio is not responsible for obtaining the Student’s consent.
MQ Studio Limited (Jul 2021) Student TnC – EN (v1)
- Each Student Registrant may register for the Website only once, for himself /
herself or for up to four other Students which the Website will be held.
- Registration for the Website (including any change of information submitted in
the registration) must be completed with true information. MQ Studio reserves
the right to disqualify any misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or
- Student Registrant is responsible for attending/ monitoring the attendance of the
student to attend each Class Session on time. By accepting a Class Session,
Student has to attend the class on time. If there is any challenge to attend the
class, Student has to notify MQ Studio as soon as possible to seek for
rescheduling of class. However, scheduled class is not guaranteed to be
rescheduled, it is subject to availability. Fail to notify MQ Studio, without
acknowledgment from MQ Studio will result in no call no show scenario. No
compensate for scheduled class that is not available for reschedule or no call no
- For each Student or Student Registrant aged below 18, a true and accurate email address of such person’s parent or guardian (as the case may be) must be
submitted. MQ Studio will send an e-mail to such e-mail address confirming the
parent’s or guardian’s permission for the relevant registration in the Website. MQ
Studio reserves the right to disqualify any Student or Student Registrant from the
Website if objection from his/her parent or guardian is received.
- Class or Payment Notice will be sent to each Student Registrant to the email
address provided during registration on the Site. If any Student Registrant fails to
receive the notice as a result of his/her failure to provide his/her correct contact
information, (b) does not attend the Website, or (c) fails to comply with these
Terms and Conditions or the terms and conditions in the notice, the Class
Sessions may be forfeited by MQ Studio without any arrangement of substitute
class or refund of paid payment.
- Neither MQ Studio nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any failure to
notify any Students, whether such failure is caused by MQ Studio’s or any of its
affiliates’ negligence or otherwise.
- If the Student Registrant/ Student does not attend the Class Session (as a result
of reasons described in paragraphs 9 – 13, or for any other reason such as
teacher availability/ technical/ internet challenge) MQ Studio will not arrange any
substitute class and may disqualify the same registration submitted by such
Student Registrant from the Website.
- If the Student Registrant/ Student does not attend the Class Session due to
sickness, doctor certificate is required to present to arrange substitute class.
Failure to provide will result in forfeiting the Class Session.
MQ Studio Limited (Jul 2021) Student TnC – EN (v1)
- Except as otherwise specifically amended by these Terms and Conditions,
- A Student Registrant who has requested & paid for a particular Class Session
and subsequently wishes to change for a different date or time must request for
change to new Class Session. MQ Studio will notify the success or failure for
such change by email. However, MQ Studio reserves the right to not accept the
change and will not refund for the booked class.
- Students are required to attend the Class only with the Students’ registration for
the Class Session and such personal identification as MQ Studio may require.
MQ Studio may refuse admission to the Class Session if the Student fails to
present such personal identification.
- The Student Registrant may accompany his/her children at the time of admission
to the Class, and should monitor at all times throughout the use of the Website.
- The Class Session registration only admits the Student named in the registration
and is not for sale, and is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable
either in whole or in part, for cash, or any other items.
- Any Class Coupon purchased in this Website are not for resale and cannot be
exchanged or redeemed for cash. If the Class Coupon is expired, MQ Studio is
not liable for arranging any substitute class or refund.
- Admission to the Class Session requires advance booking. By registering for this Website, each of the Students represents and warrants that he/she has read and agrees to the Terms and Conditions available at http://www.mqstudio.com.hk, which are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference. If any Student in a registration has any statement in the relevant terms and conditions is or becomes untrue at any time before or during his/her visit to the Website, MQ Studio reserves the right to refuse Class Session admission for the Student or to require such Student already admitted to leave the Class Session without refund or compensation.
- Any purchase of product is an agreement between the Student Registrant/ Student & MQ Studio, MQ Studio reserves the right to not accept exchange, return of product, or cancellation of order and not liable to refund or compensation.
- If product is not available for sale for any reason specifically provided for in these Terms and Conditions including but not limited to shipping, stock availability, mistaken data & record, MQ Studio will refund for paid product, however, will not MQ Studio Limited (Jul 2021) Student TnC – EN (v1) compensate any losses, claims or expenses of whatever nature arising directly or indirectly from any breach of order.
- All expenses not specifically provided for in these Terms and Conditions including but not limited to transportation to class, internet service, gadgets, application, insurance, service charges and telephone calls, are the Student’s sole responsibility.
- Student Registrant & Student understand and agree that MQ Studio may make photographs, videotapes, audio and/or other multimedia recordings (collectively, “Materials”) of the Students during their participation in the Website, and the Students agree that the Materials shall be the sole property of the Company and may be used, reproduced and/or retained for any purpose and in any manner, medium and format without incurring any liability to the Students or any person (including the requirement to pay any compensation in respect of such use of the Materials). Students Registrant & Student further agree to waive, unconditionally, irrevocably, and without further payment, all moral rights and author’s rights of a similar kind in relation to the Materials.
- Each Student Registrant & Student fully indemnifies MQ STUDIO, its affiliates, and the directors, officers or employees of each, against all actions, losses, claims, damages, costs and expenses of whatever nature arising directly or indirectly from any breach of any representation or warranty or any Terms or Conditions contained herein.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, MQ Studio shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage (whether caused by the negligence of MQ Studio or otherwise) or any personal injury or death arising (whether directly or indirectly) from or in connection with the Website including, but not limited to, loss of income, profits or goodwill, any loss or damage arising from any failure to receive or process any registration; any computer, telecommunications or equipment failure or malfunction; any deficiency or inadequacy of service rendered by any third party; or any notice which is misdirected or lost in the postal system even if MQ Studio has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- All payment is in Hong Kong Dollars, if there is any overseas transaction, on day
bank transfer rate will be calculated by the payment transaction agent.
- By submitting or agreeing to the submission of a registration for the Website,
each Student Registrant represents that he/she has read and understood and
agrees to comply with, and procure his/her children to comply with, these Terms
MQ Studio Limited (Jul 2021) Student TnC – EN (v1)
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance
with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s
Republic of China (“HKSAR”).
- The Website is organized in accordance with the laws of the HKSAR only. Those
who choose to participate in the Website do so on their own initiative and are
responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are
- In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions and all other
matters relating to a registration or the Website, the decision of MQ Studio shall
be final. MQ Studio’s interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be final
- In the event any conflict arises between the English version and any version in
any other language into which these Terms and Conditions have been translated,
the English language version shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between MQ Studio and
each Student respectively. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall
not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance
(Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
Personal Data Collection Statement
All personal data collected in connection with the Website may be used for all purposes in connection with the Website including, without limitation, the processing of the Students’ enquiries regarding Students’ participation in the Website and any arrangement in connection with the Website; enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings; sending administrative materials to Students; our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes, the detection, prevention and control of disease, in the furtherance of public health and safety, and for capacity control or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If a Student does not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide Student with the products or services requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law, including without limitation authorities and government departments which require such information for administration of public health. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.mqstudio.com.hk. By participating in the Website, each Student Registrant/ Student consents to the use and transfer of Student’s personal data set out in this statement. Questions about this statement and requests for access to or correction of personal data held by us shall be made by sending an e-mail to our Personal Data Manager at email@example.com.